The VT56 is the all-in-one comprehensive TPMS tool with coverage for American, European and Asian vehicles. Its advanced features and functions provides complete TPMS management. Thanks to frequent updates, it includes all new TPMS sensors and vehicles, immediately when introduced each year.
- Fast and Intelligent: The fastest TPMS tool; designed to continuously adapt to a technician’s needs.
- Saves Time and Money: The only TPMS tool with a VIN barcode scanner for fast vehicle selection (North America only).
- Integrated Help: Tool training, TPMS reset procedures, sensor part numbers, OBD2 locations – all at your fingertips.
- Select make, model, year via VIN scan
- Comprehensive make, model, year specific relearn procedures
- Programs all leading aftermarket programmable sensors
- Display OBD2 location on tool screen
- TPMS reset via OBD2 on more than 60% of car models
- Retrieve TPMS DTC codes on applicable vehicles
- RKE testing function
- ECU unlocking for Toyota family of vehicles
- TPMS sensor part number look-up (OE and aftermarket)
- Saves TPMS service history on-board and on PC
- Built-in TPMS service help and training
- Multi-lingual, 23+ languages
- Worldwide TPMS technical support
Easy icon navigation
The VT56 icons visually guide the user through all the functions of this powerful TPMS tool. The icons make using the tool easy to complete the required procedure.
TPMS help and training
Integrated help at your fingertips including tech tips and training on-board.
Part number look-up
OE and aftermarket sensor part number availability.
Aftermarket sensor programming
Program aftermarket sensors, a set of five wheels at a time, ideal for winter wheels.
Select by sensor manufacturer or by car model and year.
Vehicle VIN scan (North America only)
Use the tool to scan the vehicle identification or select manually.
Display OBD2 location and built-in relearn procedures for all vehicles.
TPMS sensor intelligence
View sensor information for all four tires including sensor ID, PSI, Mhz, temperature, battery life.
TPMS service history
Save, download and print vehicle audit reports. Filter information by car model, date and reset information.
|Size (HxWxD)||6.74” x 4.72” x 3.5” (171 mm x 120 mm x 89 mm)|
|Weight||1.6 lbs. (0.7 kg)|
|Power Supply||Lithium-polymer rechargeable battery|
|Casing||Protective rubber sleeve|
|Radio Reception||315 and 433 MHz|
|Interface||23 languages: English, German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, Hebrew, Hungarian, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Romanian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Turkish.|
|Sensor coverage||All OE sensors worldwide and most aftermarket sensors including Schrader EZ Sensor, Alcar by Schrader, Alligator Sens-it, Continental Redi Sensor, John Dow DVT, Hamaton U-Pro, T-Pro and EU-Pro, Huf IntelliSens, Italmatic Italsensor, Mobiletron, Orange Universal and DirectFit, Qwik Sensor, Steelman.|
|Car model coverage||100% of all light vehicles worldwide equipped with indirect and direct-type TPMS|
|Software updates||1 year of free software and database updates included|
|Americas||TS56-1000 (with printer and docking station)|
|TS56-1001 (with docking station)|