Autel MaxiLink ML629 Enhanced OBD2 Scanner, Upgraded of AL619, ML619, ABS SRS Engine Transmission Diagnosis, OBDII Scan Tool, Auto VIN, DTC Lookup, Ready Test
- 【ADVANCED VERSION OF AUTEL ML619】 ML629, as an advanced scanner for ML619, can perform diagnosis ABS, SRS(Airbag), Engine and Transmission systems to provide much wider diagnosis on your car with just a few extra bucks. With 12 languages options for the menu, ML629 becomes ultimate solutions for your DIY tasks. NOTE: ABS, Airbag, Engine and Transmission diagnosis is NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to email@example.com to check compatibility.
- 【ABS SRS ENGINE TRANSMISSION DIAGNOSIS】 This versatile OBD2 scanner tool diagnosis vehicles’ ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission systems, read codes and clear codes when warning lights pops up without compromising complete OBD2 functions: read & erase codes, show live data in text or graph, freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieve vehicle information, module present and DTC lookup.
- 【UNMATCHED VEHICLE COVERAGE】 Autel ML629 code reader communicates with all OBDII (including ISO9141, KWP2000, J1850 PWM, J1850 VPW protocols) and CAN compliant vehicles post 1996. NOTE: ML629 can NOT scan ABS, SRS, Engine & Transmission systems on vehicles after 2015.
- 【GENERIC, MANUFACTURER SPECIFIC AND PENDING CODES】 The OBDII reader retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes. With the useful DTC Lookup function, you have instant access to over 7000 DTC definitions in the DTC library.
Out of stock
Autel MaxiLink ML629 is a versatile diagnostic scanner that could diagnose car ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission systems without compromising complete OBD2 functions including read codes, clear codes, live data, freeze frame data, retrieve I/M readiness status, O2 Monitor Test, On-Board Monitor Test, Component Test, retrieve vehicle information, module present and DTC lookup. With this OBD2 scan tool, you are able to view diagnostic live data in text and graph of custom multiple sensors and instant access to DTC definitions stored in the DTC library for efficient and accurate diagnosis.
Live Data in Text or Graph
The ML629 OBD2 Scanner shows PCM live data of multiple sensors in text or graph.
Data Playback: Analyze the car’s health condition and make accurate diagnosis according to history diagnostic recordings combined with current diagnostic results. ML629 enables you to playback recorded data
Data Printing: With the ML629 scanner, you could print out diagnostic trouble code data recorded via Windows-Based PC for further analysis.NOTE: Select “PlayBack” if the printer does not recognize the scan tool.
The “Malfunction Indicator Lamp” (or Check Engine Light) is supposed to come on when a problem occurs in the engine control system that affects emission. Depending on how the system is configured and the nature of the problem, the lamp may come on and go off, remain on continuously or flash. When this happens, the OBDII system sets one or more diagnostic trouble codes that correspond to the problem detected. ML629 is the scan tool that can help you read and clear codes for engine control system.
NOTE: Engine system scan of ML629 does NOT work on all cars from 1996. Please email VIN number to us to check compatibility before purchase.
An anti-lock braking system (ABS) is an automobile safety system that allows the wheels on a motor vehicle to maintain tractive contact with the road surface according to driver inputs while braking, preventing the wheels from locking up (ceasing rotation) and avoiding uncontrolled skidding. An ABS warning lamp that is on usually means trouble and you need to pull the code to figure out what is wrong. The ML629 provides convenient service to read and erase codes for the ABS system.
NOTE: ABS system scan of ML629 does NOT work on all cars from 1996. Please email VIN number to us to check compatibility before purchase.
The Supplemental Restraint System (SRS) is also referred to as a passive restraint system because the vehicle occupants do not need to do anything. The SRS system will be activated when the enabling criteria (speed and deceleration) are met. If the SRS light is blinking or stays on, there is a fault somewhere in the SRS system, putting you and your passengers at risk. The purpose of the SRS light on your instrument panel is to alert you of a potential problem with your supplemental restraint system.
Use the ML629 to have the system checked if:
- The light does not come on when you turn the ignition ON.
- The light stays on after the engine starts.
- The light comes on or flashes while you are driving.
NOTE: SRS(Airbag) system scan of ML629 does NOT work on all cars from 1996. Please email VIN number to us to check compatibility before purchase.
The job of a car’s transmission is to make sure that the right amount of power goes to your wheels to drive at a given speed. It works by shifting gears and if you don’t keep it well-maintained, you’ll lose fuel economy or maybe not even be able to drive at all. This OBD2 Scanner helps eliminating the warning light by the clearing diagnostic trouble codes function, but crucially this diagnostic tool can read DTCs to locate the cause of the trouble, also view live data stream for recognizing current condition of the Transmission, so then you can address the issue timely.
NOTE: Transmission system scan of ML629 does NOT work on all cars from 1996. Please email VIN number to us to check compatibility before purchase.
Autel VIN Feature
ML629 features advanced Auto VIN feature that allows you to quickly retrieve important vehicle identification number for efficient diagnosis.
This function is effective when you want to know if the manufacturer had ever issued a recall of the vehicle or to retrieve the historical report of a used car to know its previous owners, accidents or repairs.
Complete OBD2 Functions
With complete OBD2 functions, Autel ML629 provide you fast access to definitions of diagnostic trouble codes DTCs and views live data stream in text or graph, enables you quick locating the root cause of the diagnostic trouble and deal with the trouble in a efficient and accurate manner.
Provides you definitions for various DTCs including generic codes, manufacturer-specific codes and pending codes to locate the detailed fault information of your vehicle with just a few clicks.
Unmatched Vehicle Coverage:
This versatile scanner works with most OBD2 & CAN compliant vehicles post 1996 including GM, Ford, Chrysler, Honda, Nissan, Volvo, VW, AUDI, BMW and Mercedes and etc to scan OBD codes.
ABS,SRS, Engine & Transmission Scan
ML629 ABS SRS Engine and Transmission scan tool works on various US, European and Asian makes and models to read and clear ABS, SRS(airbag), Engine and Transmission codes.
NOTE: ML629 does NOT work on all OBD2 compliant vehicles to read and clear ABS, SRS, Engine and Transmission codes. Please check compatibility before purchase